Monday, January 23, 2017

2017, The Third Week of the Year

The 365 project, a photograph a day continued. It is good to have a project, something to anchor my days, something to pull me out of the house on the dimmest of winter days.

Day 15 01-15-2017


I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul. ~Rumi








Anaryllis Distilled Day 16 01-16-2017


























Capitol Night Day 17 01-17-2017

“We love the night and its quiet; and there is no night that we love so well as that on which the moon is coffined in clouds.” ― Fitz-James O'Brien

















Day 18 01-18-2017

If it's the right chair, it doesn't take too long to get comfortable in it. 
~ Robert De Niro




















The Bear surveys his domain (iphoneography) Day 19 01-19-2017

























Some days I want to get in a car and drive as far and as long as I can. Day 20 01-2017


























A day in history. So proud to be present. 2017 - The Women's March on Washington Day 21 01-21-2017



Photography & prose by Terry Rowe.

All work can be or is available for sale, visit www.terryrowe.photography. You can also leave me a comment if there is a particular piece of work you are interested in.

Thank you for your interest in this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and visit!