Monday, March 25, 2013

A Challenge and an Answer

I was challenged today to come up with 150 words to describe my photography. I was thinking of this picture when I wrote my statement. Still it's only 149 words.

I am enthralled with light and the way it moves through the day, changing the landscape around me. In my photographs, I seek to capture a moment, to give the viewer a glimpse of place and time that arrests the movement of light, of life and allows each of us to savor what is there to be seen. I have my hands on a camera each and every day; my favorite sound is the sweet click of the shutter as an image is caught.

2 comments:

  1. Like the look of your blog. Very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's all Blogpost - hopefully I'll get the hang of this & figure out all the arrangements.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and visit!