Friday, February 13, 2015

2015 Photography Project - Week 1

This year I've continued my 365 photography project - a photograph or work of art - every day. This is a compilation of the first week of photographs, week one, January 1 to January 7.

New Year's day, January 1st we were in Williamsburg, Virginia. We stopped in to visit the cabinet maker's shop. The light was lovely and I took this photograph of one of the master carpenters at work.


The second day, it was back to work. Bartholdi Fountain is one of my favorite places to visit on Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.


On the third day I visited Loudoun County during the week, and captured this barn on a cold and blustery day.



Days 4 and 5 involved still life compositions at home. Pomegranates and feathers.






Day 6 and we had snow, my dog Bear delights in the snow and I delight in him.



 And to round out the week, on the seventh day, an outside composition of a pear in the snow.





If you would like to see my work on a daily basis, as well as other projects I undertake, please follow me on Facebook at tART - Photography and Art by Terry Rowe,  https://www.facebook.com/tarrowe. If you'd like to purchase a print of any of my images please contact me or visit my website, http:/terryrowe.photography













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and visit!