Sunday, July 5, 2015

Make a Wish


Make a wish,
Whisper it to the wind,
Dare to dream.


When I was a child one of my friends told me that if I wished really hard, and blew the seeds off a dandelion, that those seeds would carry my wish to faeries who would work very hard to make my wish come true.


Make a wish,
Breathe your heart's desire to a thousand faery wings.


I have to confess that I still, all grown-up and seemingly learned, make wishes, and still blow those dandelion seeds into the wind.


Make a wish,
Send it flying,
Twirling with your breath into the blue beyond.


Most wishes eventually come true, the ones that haven't come true just haven't come true yet. The Universe doesn't always deliver on demand.


I do believe, still believe, that wishes can come true. And sometimes, that belief, is big enough for me to rise up and face another day when nothing seems to quite be going my way.

What do you wish for?





Please feel free to share this blog with others. 

You can see my art work or photographs at www.terryrowe.photography. I hope you will consider acquiring one of my photographs for your personal enjoyment or as a gift. 

If you are on Facebook, you can find me at tART - Photography & Art by Terry Rowe, https://www.facebook.com/tarrowe. 

Your visit and comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and visit!