Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer naps, summer dreams












After a long hot summer day,
a nap is called for, 
to escape
from the day, 
from the heat of the afternoon

Escape to dream of a cool breeze that moves 
across your skin like the thinnest of silk

And if the dreaming doesn't last, 
rise to the day 
and to hope
that dreams will come true
~ Original prose & photograph by Terry Rowe. 







Please feel free to share this blog with others. 
You can see my art work or photographs at www.terryrowe.photography. I hope you will consider acquiring one of my photographs for your personal enjoyment or as a gift. 
If you are on Facebook, you can find me at tART - Photography & Art by Terry Rowe, https://www.facebook.com/tarrowe. 
Your visit and comments are appreciated.






1 comment:

  1. Very smooth and thoughtful. Brings back memories I had frogotton.

    Have a lovely weekend my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and visit!