Saturday, June 18, 2016

The Promise of Paris

I am drawn to Paris, it calls me with a mysterious song that I want to learn the melody to.

Paris never a city I thought to see, but after two visits to France - bypassing Paris - I feel I have missed something vital.



The perceived romance of Paris captivates me. 

Lovers strolling hand in hand. Gardens, flowers, art. The romantic patina of Paris - layers of history and years, stories told and untold.

Cafes to visit, to sit and linger over a coffee or later in the evening a glass or two of wine. Long, slow conversations about everything and nothing.




Photography & prose by Terry Rowe.

Your visit & comments are appreciated.

You can see my art work or photographs at www.terryrowe.photography.  Any photographs in my blog are also available for purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and visit!