Friday, April 17, 2015

Seven (7) Haiku




1.
If you only knew,
how often I think of you.
Could you stay away?

2.
The singing birds of dawn,
find me already awake.
I am fleeing dreams.

3.
The day's duties call,
the dog must go outside.
I wait for the light.

4.
Dream mist enfolds me.
I am caught between two worlds.
Light can set me free.

5.
The cool air of night,
drifts through the open window.
I stand, shivering.

6.
I ask for guidance.
I can hear only silence.
I wait for a sign.

7.
Rain strikes the window.
The bed is warm, my room dark.
You sleep, I must go.




You can visit me on Facebook at tART - Photography and Art by Terry Rowe,  https://www.facebook.com/tarrowe. If you'd like to purchase a print of any of my images please contact me or visit my website, http://terry-rowe.artistwebsites.com/.   

3 comments:

  1. You certainly are very creative my dear. I really like all of your work and hope you don't mind me sharing it.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Always appreciate a share. Have a great weekend yourself! T.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and visit!