Wednesday, December 10, 2014

These Dreams






































These dreams go on when I close my eyes
Every second of the night I live another life
These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside
Every moment I'm awake the further I'm away
~Heart, "These Dreams"

I woke this morning to a sorrowing sense of loss; my night dreams had been filled with lost 
love restored and a world that felt more real then the world I was waking to. The light of day 
is mistily obscured by the lingering fog of the night's dreams. I wait for the night to come 
again so I may re-enter that other life.


If you would like to see my work on a daily basis, as well as other projects I undertake, please follow me on Facebook at tART - Photography and Art by Terry Rowe,  https://www.facebook.com/tarrowe. If you'd like to purchase a print of any of my images please contact me or visit my website, http://terry-rowe.artistwebsites.com/.


2 comments:

  1. Mornings, after some dreams, can be like that. Sometimes the feeling persists.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and visit!