Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wrapping Up 2014

2014 is winding up, and I've been reviewing my project 365, a year's worth of photographs. I'm putting together a collection of what I think are my "best" photographs of the year (that will be a future blog post). Not necessarily the photographs that people liked the best, but the work I think is my best.

In doing the review I have one photograph, that while is not one of my "technical" best, it is one of my favorites. I was finally set to go on a jeep tour in New Mexico, something I've wanted to do for years. The owner, and tour leader, Roch Hart was a gracious host and when we came across a small band of wild horses we stopped and got out of the jeep to take photographs.

This image is what happened when we got low to watch the horses, and the curious mares approached us. The magic happened when Roch reached out his hand and one of the mares touched him.

If you are in the New Mexico and want to do a jeep tour, book with New Mexico (private) Jeep Tours, and maybe you'll create some of your own magic. Their website: http://www.nmjeeptours.com/


If you would like to see my work on a daily basis, as well as other projects I undertake, please follow me on Facebook at tART - Photography and Art by Terry Rowe,  https://www.facebook.com/tarrowe. If you'd like to purchase a print of any of my images please contact me or visit my website, http:/terryrowe.photography.




5 comments:

  1. Blog of your best for the year? You to raise the bar high. hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I raise, you take it & run. Love your blog! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. What an incredible joy this must have been, I bet it took your breathe away in that instant? Love your photography and can't wait to see which ones you pick out to put together.
    peace n abundance,
    CheyAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, if you think this photo is not one of your best but one of your favorites, your best must be above outstanding. It is a fabulous photo Terry and I hope you ad it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and visit!